This company has no active jobs
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Category Application Programming
This role is to manage the full end-to-end customer on-boarding process utilizing proven project management methodology and following the global implementation on boarding process
The candidate should be open to working in global shifts.
- Take overall responsibility & project manage travel implementations (offline & online) to include moves, closures/decommissions and ad hoc projects as required by the business.
- Be the focal point of contact for the project team during the implementation process.
- Ensure the Onboarding process is followed (Pre-assessment through to Post-implementation stage).
- Lead the Joint Planning meetings face to face or conference call depending on client requirements
- Ensure all project members are aware of their roles & responsibilities.
- Lead weekly calls, normally phone conference and produce call notes & agenda s.
- Ensure the project remains on track, all tasks completed within deadline.
- Report and escalate any risks/challenges that may jeopardize project to whomever necessary.
- When necessary create communication strategy with Client General Manager(CGM) for review with customer.
- Create local Project scope in case the client is local only
- Execute & drive readiness assessment. Coordinate end to end testing with Traveler Care operations and other teams
- Coordinate technical set ups. Conduct post implementation meeting and handover to Traveler Care operations & CGM.
- Share ideas to Improve Implementation procedures/timelines.
- Provide support during sales bid process (as assigned by team manager)
- Strong project management & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (written & verbal) across multiple audiences with ability to influence, lead and communicate at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrix environment including managing across multiple geographies, functions & time zones.
- Ability to lead client meetings & produce presentations.
- Confident & persuasive.
- Demonstrates professional attitude at all times.
- Commercial awareness.
- In depth knowledge of Business Travel.
- Base understanding of the GBT tools/products.
- Ability to work independently whilst contributing to the overall team objectives.
- Capacity to work virtually and strong organizational skills
- Tenacious ability to drive change in the face of possible resistance.
- Change management skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effective time management, multi-tasking prioritization & Leadership skills
Problem solving & Decision Making:
- Identification and escalation of critical issues (including discrepancies between global contracts and local needs)
- Inform sales manager and/or Global/Regional Project owner (as appropriate) in case a change order is needed / SOW update
- Project Risk & Mitigation identification
- Project Change Request completion
- Project Issue identification and resolution plan in conjunction with key partners/subject matter experts
- Identify if a decision can be made on a local level or if it needs to be escalated to a regional/global level
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement