Our India Story
We started in India back in 2017 and never looked back. We have been growing for the last couple of years at a pace unimaginable. Now based in Gurgaon but as you might know, right now we can work from anywhere. When the pandemic gets over, we would like you to come and work from our Gurgaon office with all of us because of the people and culture we have built here. We have gradually grown to a dedicated team of 10+. Our India clients include top-notch brands in various verticals like Fashion, Ecommerce, Food Tech, Electronics, and now FMCG too.
An Account Manager at RTB House is the primary Point of Contact for existing clients that have been acquired by our Sales team. You’ll be the face of RTB House!
Client retention is a key objective, as is client satisfaction and revenue growth. As a market leader, RTB House develops a range of new products and our Account Managers will be among those who bring these innovative solutions to the market.
What You’ll Do And How You’ll Make An Impact
Day-to-day campaign management, both retargeting and branding
Making sure that customer and company objectives are achieved
Keeping an eye on budget realization
Each Account Manager also has a quarterly target
There’s also space for upselling campaigns and products to ensure the growth of the accounts.
As an Account Manager, you also provide transparency over campaign performance for the client representatives to ensure premium customer service.
You also are expected to develop professional technical knowledge related to the solutions offered by RTB House and overall developments in the digital marketing domain.
It’s all about teamwork! You will work closely with technical and sales teams within the company to ensure the great performance of the campaigns.
Desired Skills And Experience
Solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. performance marketing. GA must have no secrets for you, bonus points if ‘GTM’ rings a bell!
Between 3-5 years of experience in online campaign management for a product company or at an agency. It’s important for you to understand the product, keep updating your product knowledge to grow the business and yourself.
We expect you to be self-motivated and to bring a lot of energy, ideas, and drive initiatives.
It is important to have an analytical background. You will be using these skills almost in every decision you make and every recommendation you make to your clients.
What You Can Expect From Us
- The RTB House India team is flat, so is our organizational structure. You will be reporting to the Country Manager, India
- We pay well. And if that doesn’t do the trick for you, our performance-based incentive scheme and personal development budget will.
- 18 vacation days & flexible working arrangements.
- Work in an international team in one of the fastest-growing segments of online advertising.
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI-powered retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at
). * We party like there’s no tomorrow, yeah we literally do. We are quite famous within the company for that, lots of stories to share and a lot many to make with you.
- No worries about getting on board – we’ve got a great team organizing (remote) onboarding. But you do need to be able to absorb quite a bit of new information to get ramped up quickly!
- Be ready to travel, 10-20% of the time post-pandemic
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company, work with people who challenge the status quo every day, and find this role a good fit, apply now!
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month