Learnship is a global education technology company that delivers products and services that remove the language and cultural barriers to give every global worker the ability to contribute and thrive in the connected 21st-century economy. We blend the latest technology innovations with research on how adults effectively acquire language. Our AI- & human-powered products and services produce immediate productivity and performance gains through formal and informal learning and on-demand performance support. At Learnship we believe success should be driven by ability and ambition, not bias or birth right.
To be successful within one of our Fortune 2000 customers’ organizations, a Learnship program requires well-coordinated promotion, smooth onboarding, ongoing motivation, and impactful reporting. Delivering such a program efficiently and effectively, at minimal cost and maximal impact, is the key to program success.
- Administer backend tools to serve our customers, including:
- Setting up customer accounts and licenses
- Managing customer administrators and learners
- Troubleshooting backend system issues
- Plus other possible backend support tasks
- Partner with assigned sales and customer success management team members to support administrative activities.
- Provide proactive support to ensure that customer/admin requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Run reports and assist in reconciliation process. This could be required on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, depending on each account’s requirements. And it could consist of activity reports, inventory reports, reviewing deactivations or renewals, reconciling users by country, or by language, etc.
- Communicate with designated customer administrators and partners when needed.
- Manage the creation of Accounts, Licences, learners and courses and associated activities such as scheduling 1:1 sessions.
- Manage change requests (rescheduling, changing coaches etc) coming from learners and teachers.
- Send customized emails to group of users for customers per requests from customer success managers.
- Develop thorough knowledge of each customer’s engagement terms and conditions, including contractual, invoicing and payment history and status.
- Use accumulated knowledge to help build new tools and product functionalities to enhance the internal work efficiency and to better serve our external customers
- Provide proactive suggestions/recommendations to enforce best practices to help enhancing our overall service level and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Configure services in alignment with contract terms and conditions.
- Provide customizations on the go to meet the clients’ changing needs.
- Collaborate and coordinate supporting efforts with other departmental functions, including sales, services, product, finance and legal.
- Prior experience in supporting sales and or customer success managers.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office suite).
- Expert management of Excel functions (Pivot tables, Vlookup, Hlookup, Conditional Formatting, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, work independently and perform under pressure.
- Thrive on the challenge of working in a SaaS organization, where business processes and support systems are created and modified as the organization evolves.
- Must be able to work effectively and manage all levels of contacts, with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must with minimum 3 years of work experience.
Learnship is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
English has become the language of global business. At Learnship, our purpose it to give a voice to global talent. Learnship is a global technology company that delivers product and services that remove the language and cultural barriers to give every global worker the ability to contribute and thrive in the connected 21st century economy. We blend the latest technology innovations with research on how adults effectively acquire language. Our cloud-based suite of products and services produces immediate productivity and performance gains through formal and informal learning and on-demand performance support. Headquartered in Cologne, Germany, Learnship partners with more than 500 global corporations in 70+ countries.
- Salary Range 70,000 to 80,000
- Salary payable Per Month