Adobe Advertising Cloud Search is the premier Enterprise platform for large advertisers on the world’s biggest publisher networks managing billions of dollars in advertising spend. As Product Manager, you will build and deepen Adobe’s integrations with our strategic publisher partners.
You will apply prior experience driving technology integrations and external partner management to bring a data-driven, scalable approach to Partner Integrations. You will represent Adobe in key partner conversations and work closely with business, product, and technical teams from our partners, Adobe internal, and Adobe customers.
Working closely with globally distributed Customer Success organizations, Data science, Engineering, and Product you will build industry-first Artificial Intelligence capabilities in a easy to use, self-service offering. Your product work will be informed by and will influence senior decision makers at our customers, our partners, and Adobe. Our product managers are the experts in their fields, train our global teams, and visit our customers around the world to understand what they do and how we can help them do it better.
For more details on Adobe Advertising Cloud Search, visit:
What you’ll do
- Own Adobe’s product and technical relationships with strategic publisher partners.
- Develop deep insight on strategic partner’s product capability set, strategy, and roadmap
- Formulate product roadmap drawing from customer, partner, and competitive insights
- On-time execution of product enhancements and follow through to drive feature adoption
- Write your own SQL queries on Power Bl dashboards to track key product health metrics
- Work closely with Customers, Design, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales to bring products & features from inception to feature launch to adoption
- Define customer requirements and translate into detailed feature requirements and specifications of global self-serve product.
What you need to succeed
- Ability to create multi-way wins for our customers, Adobe and Publisher partners.
- Demonstrable experience with both publishing and integrating with APIs and building end-to-end data and user workflows around them.
- Ability to work & communicate effectively in a cross-functional, cross geo, cross-time zone environment with customer success, engineering, and partner Product Managers
- Systems thinking – foresight and planning of decision impact on overall system
- Master’s in Business and Bachelor’s in Computer science or equivalent hands-on industry experience with software API integrations
- Demonstrable Experience with Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, and similar Ad programs a big plus
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month