The Technical Support Engineer for Analytics solution will provide Technical Support for Adobe Digital Experience Customers. Key elements of the role involve handling technical issues and ensuring our Customers are set-up for success. You will field questions, log and work high priority issues, meet with Customers regularly, and manage escalations while working with the extended Adobe Support team (Support and Engineering). The over-arching goal is to ensure that you can anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk.
When necessary, you may be required to go onsite to expedite the resolution of a technical issue, or as part of an overall Customer experience improvement exercise. Team members will be required to fully document all customer cases, customer problem interactions, and customer environment details to ensure complete regular Customer Account reviews. The objective of this group is to create memorable Customer Experiences for our most strategic Customer resulting in Customers being wildly successful using our products.
What you’ll do
- First point of contact for customer concerns relating to technical issues
- Customer advocate and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Provide extremely timely response/resolution to technical and product inquires
- Provides resolution results within established Service Level Agreement Guidelines
- Awareness of Customer business priorities & key events
- Provides proactive Issue Status updates to required parties
- Record and document all issues related to customers within established process guidelines
- Trouble-shoot/qualify cases before escalating into Engineering
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage
- Enable product features included in the contract which Customer can’t enable themselves through the admin console
- Troubleshoot implementation problems
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors; exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results; networks with key contacts outside areas of own expertise; may have matrix reporting relationships across business units. Uses professional concepts and Adobe objectives to resolve a wide range of difficult issues in creative and effective ways.
- Occasionally needs to engage subject matter experts in situations warranting deeper level of knowledge/expertise. Regular collaboration with team via scrums, queue bashes and other interactions to learn new concepts and resolve complex issues, sometimes leading the sessions.
- Accelerated ability to comprehend and simulate/replicate customer reported issues leveraging all the relevant channels of knowledge (documentation, communities, knowledgebase, peers, etc.) Demonstrates Intermediate to Expert troubleshooting skills.
What you need to succeed
- At least five years’ experience in a customer support environment, preferably in a high- tech enterprise setting
- Regularly demonstrates advanced ability to interpret customer business needs and issue impact to both the customer and Adobe; ability to communicate the business impact effectively to internal associates to accelerate resolution and limit the overall business impact
- Acts independently and demonstrates entrepreneurial perspective in figuring out methods and procedures on new assignments; may supervise the activities of others; exercises considerable latitude in figuring out objectives and approaches to assignment; effects of decisions may be long-lasting and influence the future course of Adobe
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to systematically and effectively troubleshoot problems while ensuring customer satisfaction within stated service level goals
- Strong ability to identify, research and quantify business problems using statistical analyses on large data sets
- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex analytic implementation issues
- Experience with SQL and database management.
- Experience with data insertion and reporting APIs, SOAP, REST and PHP
- Thinks ‘out-of-the-box’ to creatively resolve advanced development problems
- Debugging of customer code
- Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired.
- Strong personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month