Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Substance Demo Artist is the primary resource for the sales teams for Adobe 3D&i and will work in conjunction with them as the key advisor. As a 3D Artist you will collaborate with our sales, pre-sales and CSAM teams to deliver 3D leading to better adoption and expansion of the Adobe Substance tools and solutions at the customer’s organization. The ideal candidate must be proficient with the Adobe Substance apps with a strong understanding of 3D pipelines and tools for various industries (Games, VFX, Animation, Architecture). You should have experience of delivering demos using Adobe Substance apps (Designer, Painter, Stager & Sampler) with a fair understanding of the customer’s 3D pipe and consult them to adopt Adobe Substance in their design workflows.
Business Unit: Global Business Direct
Location: Noida, India
Shift : North America Shift
What you’ll Do
- Demonstrate command of product knowledge and the various applications of the product.
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer and help them with right 3D workflow by establishing relationships at all levels in customer organization.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for Adobe Substance 3D.
- Anticipate and handle objections during the pre/post sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the product
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitive positioning of assigned Adobe solutions in the marketplace
- Ensuring daily/week updates of KRAs & provide accurate updates on an ongoing basis.
- Develop 3D content to address client needs that track to customer objectives, success criteria and implementation milestones
- Use online and internal resources to enable the customer on product functionality
- Discover customer problems, needs & business objectives
- Enable customers to adopt Adobe Substance in their 3D pipe by providing product expertise and solutioning mentorship
- Liaise between customer and internal teams at Adobe
- Ensure client enablement on their Adobe Substance adoption
What you need to succeed
- Give Demos on Adobe Substance ecosystem of apps. (Designer + Painter)
- Have a deep understanding of 3D pipelines in various industries and how Substance can fit in and deliver value.
- Familiarity with Adobe CC, Cinema 4D, Gaming Engines, 3Ds MAX, Maya, 3D product designing, staging and rendering tools
- Must have at least 5+ years of proven experience, with Industry background as a 3D artist, Consultant or similar experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including clear observations, analysis, and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving agreement from senior leaders (i.e., Managers, Directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written.
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast paced team environment.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month