- An independent role for supporting delivery within one engagement or a portfolio of engagements. Drives agile transformations, provides guidance on Capgemini Agile best practices, implement continuous improvement actions and help improving agile maturity in engagements.
- The Agile Coach is responsible for designing the strategy for Agile adoption within an account/engagement This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile, bringing awareness to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
- Agile Process Consultant will lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices
- Agile Process Consultant will ensure the process compliance for Agile projects within the account
- The Agile consultant will also be responsible for advising the leadership on long-term strategic design and improvements to Agile Ways of working that drive efficiencies and robustness to the agile implementations.
- This role must have knowledge of DevOps principles and must be able to support the DevOps implementations from an agile perspective.
- Expert in Agile methodologies- Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc
- Advanced knowledge of Agile Management tools like JIRA, Azure DevOps, Rally, etc
- Possesses Excellent Coaching, Mentoring, and Facilitation Skills.
- Uses various techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Excellent Training skills on Agile for all levels of employees, including seniors, Clients on Agile principles, frameworks, and tools.
- Shape and drive the adoption of Enterprise agility pillars, such as Lean-Agile leadership, Agile contracting, big room planning, etc
- Awareness of DevOps principles, processes, tools, assessments, and implementation practices
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Has hands-on experience of working and driving distributed agile across time zones and multiple organizations/partners for a service.
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy.
- A background in Process Consulting would be an advantage
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month