Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Job Description and Roles/Responsibilities:
- Understanding on Information Technology (IT), Information Security (IS) Information Security Risk aligned with ISO/IEC- 27001:2013 and ISO 31000 Standard requirements.
- Ability in articulating information security risks concept to the business and IT as per organization’s risk management framework.
- Provide consulting services on Information security controls gap analysis and implementation, risk assessment, data privacy, security incidents and assessment to business and stakeholders.
- Conduct ISMS periodic internal audits and help the business and enabling functions to achieve compliance, sustenance and continual improvement on ISO 27001:2013 standard requirements, organizational security policies and customer’s requirements.
- Develop training materials, education and training to employees to raise awareness on Information Security and related culture.
- Capability to communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Support in defining, planning, designing and implementing an overall Information security management framework/process for the organization.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with service team leaders, functional and business groups at all levels.
- Analyze and determine risks to help clients to implement controls for risk mitigation.
- Review various security risk factors including problems with the physical security, IT security, Human Resource security, Data privacy, Business continuity of various locations/sites of the organization.
- Work with BU Account Managers and stakeholders on the response process to customer’s risk assessments, evaluations, RFP questionnaires and contract reviews from Information security scope perspective.
- Assist in the investigation, resolution and tracking of information security incidents reported.
- Ability to develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
Perform Risk Assessments, Business Impact Analysis, Compliance Assessments, Privacy Assessment, Gap Analysis and Remediation, Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
Skills & Experience Information Security Auditing, Information Security Management System (ISMS), ISO/ IEC 27001:2013- Information Security, ISO 27001, ISO 27001:2013 ISMS, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27002, IT Security Assessments, NIST 800-53
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month