- Validate and coordinate logistics and transportation as well as import/export transactional requirements, fulfilling regulatory requirements and executing customs clearance.
- Ensure compliance with free-time demurrage and maintain relationships with business partners (brokers , forwarding agents , custom house agents).
- Independently review or prepare documents to meet legal and fiscal requirements.
- Manage client interaction and business partnerships to support global trade compliance, collaborating to implement solutions.
- Execute trade activities, maintaining partnerships, to meet global trade compliance goals.
- Perform data (management, analysis and reporting) requirements to analyse risk trends based on audits, and monitor various metrics and reports.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 2-4 Years in trade and compliance operations, customs and import/export executions
- Customs house Broker License strongly preferred
- Experience managing SAP’s global trade services (GTS)
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of foreign exchange controls
- Experience executing and ensuring trade compliance operations of Free Trade Agreement (FTA), Duty Draw Back and Free Trade Zone operations is a plus
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month