- Continually ideate, scope, develop, deliver, test and iterate features for the constantly evolving API Platform.
- Ensure appropriate levels of automation are adopted (build, deploy, configure, validate, monitor).
- Lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions for global internal and external customers.
- Represent the bank technically at industry, regulatory API forums and workshops with external partners.
- Liaise with other global technology, data, operations, compliance teams to execute.
- Follow a structured approach to software delivery within the team
- Advocate best practice release and change management protocols for developments consisting of multiple streams.
People and Talent
- Take ownership and accountability of squad’s deliverables.
- Be a positive contributor to team culture and constructive feedback to peers and partner teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- Overall experience of 3+ years in IT industry with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Java 8+ (preferably 11+) with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Good knowledge of Java, JS, Spring, SpringBoot, SpringBatch, and technologies around it.
- Exposure to frameworks such as ReactJS and EmberJS, RESTful APIs, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases like Oracle SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora
- Fair understanding of code versioning and CICD tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Experience in Container Infrastructure such as Openshift (OCP), Kubernetes, or AWS.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment with globally distributed teams.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month