We invite you to bring your knowledge on Hydraulic Modelling Projects into play as you will be responsible for carrying out the modelling projects in groundwater hydrology, urban drainage design and assessments, riverine modelling, flood modelling – risk assessments and mitigation and other such relevant works. Are you our new Design Engineer Water Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Waterdepartment
As our new Asst. Design Engineer Hydraulic Modelling you will be part of Water team. For our Engineering Centre in we are seeking a young engineer with several years of professional experience to further strengthen our market position and competencies in hydraulic calculations in ground water, urban and river systems and adaptation to climate change in cooperation with our colleagues in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Singapore and China. You will be involved in the development of hydraulic calculations, flooding calculations and climate change adaptation projects in collaboration with your colleagues in other parts of Ramboll Water. We expect that you will be able to work independently on projects with a high level of dependability and also work well in team projects
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Handling Groundwater modelling projects in MODFLOW, MIKE SHE and other relevant software
- Adapting to required modelling tools for hydrological and hydraulic calculations
- Collaboration with colleagues in other parts of Ramboll Water
- Planning and arranging tasks in relation to specific projects.
- Reporting of project progress and resources (monthly/quarterly/annual progress reports, project briefings).
- Preparation of technical documents and result maps.
- Provide timely feedback to other project staff, partner organizations and Project Team Leader
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech is also a requirement.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in working with groundwater modelling, surface modelling, riverine and urban hydraulic modelling
- Significant experience with groundwater modelling and good GIS skills is a prerequisite.
- Experience with MODFLOW, GWS, MIKE SHE, MIKE Hydro River/MIKE 11, MIKE FLOOD and MIKE 21 is not a prerequisite, but candidates who have experience with these are preferred.
- Knowledge about similar internationally recognized calculation software will be a further advantage. Experienced in GIS and/or CAD in connection with hydraulic calculations
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving capacity
- A collaborative mindset
- Ability to work under minimum supervision (work independently)
- Detail oriented
As part of the job interview, you may be asked to demonstrate your capabilities though a test, which is designed to help us understand your level of expertise in relation to relevant software suite.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Knowledge and understanding of Hydraulic Calculation and drainage technology in Indian and international environment.
Welcome to our Water division
At Ramboll, a global team of specialised water consultants support the development of sustainable societies. We assist our clients with their most challenging water management issues, delivering solutions that enable people and nature to flourish. Our main service areas cover Climate Adaptation & Landscape Architecture, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Water Resource Management, and Water & Wastewater Networks.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application. ,
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month