To manage the monthly financial reporting to HQ/other ad hoc reporting & complete control on numbers in the books of accounts.
Month closure and reporting
- Be the face of the finance team with the HQ to ensure that the reporting of accounts is proper.
- Coordination with APAC Regional Controlling team on various financial reporting matters.
- Ensure all US GAAP entries are accounted in the books before monthly closure
- Draw the reporting roadmap for month closure through checklists and ensure books closed on time.
- Work along with the other teams to make sure that all the queries from APAC/HQ get resolved in time.
- Overall TB analysis including BS and P&L review before submission to make sure that numbers are reported properly.
- Responsible for preparation of GL reconciliation of the assigned accounts on a monthly basis
- Coordination with the internal team for smooth closure Stat audit, Internal Audit and Group audit as per published calendar.
- Develop periodic dashboards on month closure and to work on reduction in time for closing books.
- Work along with the Asst finance Controller and the Business Transformation teams to fix gaps in ERP as and when the same gets notified.
- Maintain India reporting calendar, monitor actuals vs plan, hold deconstruction meetings to improve the process
- Constant hold on data and numbers related to business and will be responsible for reporting the same to the senior management at any given point in time
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month