YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication; analytical and reasoning skills; well versed with problem solving techniques.
- Strong process orientation; Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. Experience of Goa Market will be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- To identify and select suppliers for order follow up and vendor management.
- Responsible for efficient liaising with internal customers for effective implementation of Purchase Process for timely material procurement and payment.
- To visit vendors, conduct market surveys evaluate suppliers on price, quality, service and delivery.
- Coordinate on weekly basis with all concerned department heads to review pending order status, quality of material to ensure standards of hotel is compromised.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Working with young and dynamic team of ibis Styles.
- Broad prospects of learning.
- Great opportunity to grow with world class hospitality brand.
- Employee Benefits as per Accor guidelines.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month