With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President – Financial Crime Delivery
In this role, you will be responsible leader for leading delivery & driving & catering to growth in Financial Crime Compliance in Risk/Analytics providing services in AML/KYC for corporate and consumer clients and work extensively with Functional leaders
- Leading delivery for AML and KYC operations, define & drive strategic roadmap for the business
- Ability to partner with various service providers like SAS, Actimize, LN and build client solutions
- P&L Owner of the Business & operate the Business as per Operating Plans
- Establish key relationship with key client and G partners. Handling hiring, training and leading FCC talent
- Work closely with Practice to evangelize scalable solutions in the Financial Crimes domain & strengthen the value proposition
- Provide thought leadership and detailed execution on diverse projects
- Identifies areas of risk and make recommendations on operational improvements, quality assurance and any additional training crucial to mitigate risk. Seeks ways to assist the organization in strengthening customer due diligence and PEP screening process, remain compliant and improve efficiency.
- Ability to mentor resources to conduct detailed investigations to remediate KYC files for variety of entity types like Sole traders, PLCs and Partnership.
- Independently work to resolve discrepancies with clients and departments or individuals throughout the firm.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- CAMS certification and prior experience of leading delivery in FCC
- Experience in building, appraising and handling Service Delivery of regulatory compliance teams with a span of 400+ FTEs!
- Excellent Communication and phenomenal teammate
- Demonstrate domain as well as technical understanding of the principles of Anti-Money laundering and Know Your Customer Compliance. This includes, extensive and in depth knowledge of regulations which impact banks in areas relating to Client On Boarding and Financial Crimes
- Experienced in tools like Actimize, RDC, Lexis Nexis, Company House and Dow Jones
- Understanding the requirements of CDD, EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence), and CIP (Customer Identification Program) to ensure compliance under the regulations
- Knowledge of various business divisions/platforms pertaining to BSA/AML (Bank Secrecy Act/ Anti Money Laundering)
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion handling highly critical casework
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail & risk identification
- Implementation experience of RPA/ digital in KYC and AML operations preferred
- Exposure to multiple platforms and technology
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month