- Strong understanding of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Strong C# knowledge , Basic Testing Knowledge, Basic SQL knowledge
- Hands on experience on C# / JAVA / Python
- Programming on Microsoft C#.Net, CICD, Cloud ,Tableau
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify the software solutions
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in a coding / script development environment
- Knowledge of Relational Database (SQL)/PLSQL/NoSQL is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology / Information Science / Electronics & Communication
This position offers relocation
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation: Relocation is available for eligible candidates, if authorized
Export Control Requirement: Not an export control position
Safety Sensitive: This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award Program This position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level: Individual Contributor – 1
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month