- Pair with other developers and learn the software development process and life cycle of a feature request.
- Continue to learn and hone skills as software engineer
- Focus on depth of knowledge and expertise in a certain language, tool set and area of the stack
- Debug and fix bugs
- Evaluate, assess and recommend software solutions
- Design and model solutions that fit the problem domain
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 0-1 years of development experience with any program language.
- Good knowledge in SQL and any RDBMS.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- A creative, collaborative, and positive mindset.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope and openly share knowledge with others
- Adaptable, self-driven, motivated, and eager to learn.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Learnship is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month