With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Order to cash- Billing
In this role, you will be responsible for Deal type confirmation and Deal approval. Analyzing and recording of revenue entries for each PID.
You will work with Business, Project Management team and FP&A team. You will be expected to be focused on Managed services business-related activities of revenue recognition & billing.
- Evaluate deals set-up in workflow system from finance compliance perspective for revenue accrual & billing ensuring Revenue Recognition Policy being adhered.
- Revenue accrual process based on different types of deals according to Revenue Recognition Policy.
- Billing Process based on different types of deals.
- Month close activities from Revenue & Billing Perspective.
- Proper accounting of billing and accrual related transactions.
- Proper understanding and control on accrued Vs billed variances (UBR-Unbilled Revenue Reconciliation).
- Actively interact with key stakeholders (Operations/PMO/ FP&A/Central controllership) in driving OTC activities to the closure.
- Provide solutions to the issues related to set-up of Deals ensuring of revenue recognition policy adherence.
- Handle Various Audits (SOX, Internal & Statutory) for Revenue & Billing Process.
Qualifications we seek in you !
- CA / ICWA-Inter/ MBA (Finance)
- Knowledge of ERP modules i.e. Oracle PA, Oracle Discoverer & Contract management system.
- Proficient in MS- Excel & Good Presentation skills.
- Hands on experience on revenue assurance & billing process.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month