- Be responsible for developing sources of liquidity to create a profitable offering for the Asia Mumbai business.
- Be responsible for overnight trading for the Asia Credit Flow desk
- Help deliver the strategic direction and performance of Credit Flow by working with Global Head, Flow Credit Trading
- Achieving assigned full year objectives as per annual P3 document
- Increase SCBs visibility by driving commercial, competitive pricing of credit trading for our clients
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external regulations.
- To embed Operational Risk monitoring as an integral part of the business process. Towards this, to effectively carry out the assigned role, if any, under Compliance Risk Management and Operational Risk Management Assurance.
- Accountable for helping establish and maintain frameworks to ensure flow trading, especially Chinese assets, processes are efficient, appropriate and compliant with all internal and external regulations.
People and Talent
- Build a transparent and collaborative culture in which incentives are based on support of Client Income with specific performance metrics on the Banks values.
- To work in partnership with Credit Flow teams across ASIA, LATAM and EMEA to ensure that the flow trading product is value additive for clients and the bank
- Monitor all major risk issues and concentrations. Where appropriate, direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate reporting to Risk Committees
- Promote an environment where compliance with internal control functions and the external regulatory framework is a central priority of the business
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank s Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association
- Credit Flow Sales, e-Sales
- Credit Research, Syndication, Capital Markets
As and when necessary
Our Ideal Candidate
- Substantial experience in the banking industry, including demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Must possess sharp business acumen (including ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return), excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed and highly varied stakeholders
- At least 10 years of relevant experience across credit trading in Asia and other markets
- At least 5 years of experience of trading China Credit
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month