As a Business Process Consultant, you must possess deep product expertise/business experience and the ability to lead implementation/development projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently handle large implementation projects with focus on Environment, Health and Safety Management processes such as Emission Management, Compliance Requirements, Permit Management, Risk Assessment and Manage EHS Risk by Identifying, evaluating and monitoring risks.
- Leading the team that are assigned to, in functional capacity, adding value to the project and to the final deliverables
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops / meetings with internal and external clients
- Responsible for defining the scope of a project / opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Participating in RFP discussions and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs
- Minimum of 4+ years industry experience and a minimum of 2 to 3 years of SAP EHS experience
- Degree in Engineering (BE, BTech)
- SAP Certification in Environment, Health and Safety Management (EHS) desirable
- Minimum 2 to 3 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Strong knowledge in SAP Environmental Management and Risk Assessment Modules
- Good integration knowledge with other components with SAP S/4HANA (HCM / Success Factors)
- Familiar and skilled with EPA, OSHA, REACH and other regulatory compliance
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or working toward this or an equivalent status
- Strong client-facing experience and well-developed customer focus
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Mobility is must – candidate must be ready to travel to project locations (short term and long term)
- Customer Feedback/customer satisfaction scores
- Productive days/utilization as defined by the organization
- Knowledge Management and creation of effective reusable components
- Perform data migration and be eligible to configure, conceptualize and test processes on Emission Management, Compliance Requirements, Permit Management, Risk Assessment and Manage EHS Risk by Identifying, evaluating and monitoring risks.
- Lead team to deliver the necessary EHS requirements.
- Provide support for SAP EHS module to business users.
- Design and build SAP EHS solutions & perform maintenance and support
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development and training along with SAP EHS Regulatory Compliance.
- Process Safety Management (PSM) and Risk Management Program (RMP) experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of EHS laws and regulations in addition to auditing experience
- Must have strong ERP implementation experience
- Experience in EHS technical knowledge will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud solution and SAP IOT/Leonardo portfolio will be preferred
- Must have knowledge of SAP ACTIVATE implementation methodology
- Use of Solution Manager as a part of implementation life cycle is desirable
- Good Communication skill in English
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:317686 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month