Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 4-8 Yrs years of experience in developing software using C#.Net, WPF
- 4-8 years of experience designing software components using OOA/OOD methodologies preferable.
- Solid experience designing and developing .NET-based solutions with good depth of knowledge in WPF.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in developing medical device software and working knowledge of FDA Quality Systems Regulation is desirable.
- Experience in building data presentation layers for large complex data sets.
Skills & Experience .Net, C#, Microservices, WPF
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range 20,000 to 25,000
- Salary payable Per Month