The CTCT division (a joint venture between Caterpillar and Trimble) develops positioning, control and automation products for earthmoving and paving machines in the construction and mining industries, using technologies such as GNSS, optical total stations, lasers and sonics. The products are used in a range of applications where the operator of the machine benefits from having accurate horizontal and vertical guidance.
As a Software Developer, you will be fully contributing to understanding requirements, proposing solutions while keeping software architecture as a key foundational piece. Helping solve technical problems while growing your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with architects and provide technical guidance to global teams. Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies.
Technical Must haves
- 7+ years of SW development experience with strong C++ background
- Strong knowledge on Object Oriented Programming.
- Hands on experience in C++ application development, algorithms/data structure knowledge
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as Java, Golang and C
- Experience in multi-threaded application development.
- Experience in Agile Software development
- GIT version control experience & Continuous integration
- CAN and Ethernet based application layer protocol
- Linux development experience
- Client – server communication using TCP/IP
- Involved in developing machine control applications.
- gtest unit test framework knowledge
- Excellent testing, problem solving / debugging skills.
- Relentless commitment towards code quality.
- Soft skills – Excellent communication/collaboration skills.
- Very approachable mentor and great influencer for the team, technically.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Relocation is available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network .
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month