KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
– Validate quality and coverage of datasets and proposes new datasets to be captured working with other data teams and leadership to identify and prioritize
– Ensure timely and accurate delivery of datasets that are needed for management of Trade Position, PnL & MTM.
– Identify and communicate risks and impacts through analysis, providing transparency, interpretations and solutions to leaders.
– Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate leaders.
– Define, deliver & execute approach for data reconciliation, source to target mappings, validations, reference data mappings.
– Drive reporting through the use of available technology (Tableau, Power BI)
– Provide continuous improvements, backlog prioritizations and stakeholder management
– Respond to complex ad hoc data requests.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
– Minimum four years of directly related work experience
– Other minimum qualifications may apply
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
– Commodity & Derivatives and Trading & Risk Management background
– Proficiency with SQL and big data concepts
– Experience in Derivatives trade integration from exchanges, internal systems and CTRM for an IT solution
– Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month