The Credit Forecast Transformation (CFT) drives forecast improvement initiatives across CCB Credit Forecasting focused on delivery, development, and governance of Intelligent Solutions. These solutions simplify and automate manual processes resulting in improved productivity and controls across CCB Credit Forecasting activities. The CFT explores opportunities to apply intelligent automation techniques such as Data Transformation & Visualization, Process Automation, and Data Analytics with various tools including Alteryx, Fableaux, Python/PySpark and Tableau. The CFT interfaces with Home Lending, Card, Auto, Business Banking Forecasting team to identify use cases and pain points and partner with Technology / developer and F3 Automation team to create solutions aligned to firmwide Intelligent Solutions standards. The associate will aid in executing and implementing the optimum solutions through Intelligent Solutions (e.g., Alteryx, Python/PySpark, Tableau) and creating and maintaining documentation relates to the project life cycle as well as the Controls and Governance relate to the usage of Intelligent Solution for Credit Forecasting process.
The successful candidate will excel at programming, project management, understanding loss forecast model framework, be detail oriented, independent/self-motivated, confident, and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages delivery of multiple projects (e.g., BD3 and recurring Financial reporting, Risk Appetite, SAS migration to Python/PySpark, Control Dashboard, Actual vs Forecast) and drives engagement/progress with multiple stakeholders. Expected to work on multiple projects with limited guidance
- Collaborate with automation subject matter experts and developers on use case feasibility and solution design on best strategic solution
- Ensure firmwide controls and governance are followed through the delivery lifecycle
- Escalate issues and risks appropriately, collaborate with key stakeholders for resolution and recurrence prevention
- Participate in process improvement and controls initiatives aligned to implementation of firmwide policies for intelligent solutions, user tools and report management
- Facilitate training and mentor among peers and business teams on CFT tools and processes to help them develop their knowledge in Intelligent Solution Tools
- Familiar with data aggregation and analytics tools (e.g., Python, SQL and / or R) and BI tools such as Tableau, Cognos and Alteryx
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services such as S3 and Redshift
- Knowledge of Agile/Productivity Tools (JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint)
- Experience with other forecast aggregation tools such as Essbase
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) to produce procedures, process maps, data analysis and presentations to leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills – a highly motivated, confident, team player
- Ability to work independently & manage projects and deadlines
- Understand the loss forecast process and credit cost concept
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Process Improvement or Controls role is required.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Risk Management helps the firm understand, manage and anticipate risks in a constantly changing environment. The work covers areas such as evaluating country-specific risk, understanding regulatory changes and determining credit worthiness. Risk Management provides independent oversight and maintains an effective control environment.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month