Global Compliance and Operational Risk plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm’s mission. The Compliance and Operational Risk function ensures a strong control culture by developing and maintaining program infrastructure that identifies, measures, and monitors compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally. Teams work closely with business, legal, risk, and audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters, assess and measure related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm’s control environment.
The role will help support day-to-day responsibilities of the CCOR Risk Assessment team within Compliance, Conduct and Operational Risk (CCOR) organization. The role will liaise with teams across CCOR and Technology in an effort to implement the CCOR Risk Assessment framework globally.
The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, confident, and prepared to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment delivering first class solutions. Previous experience conducting regulatory examinations, compliance/operational risk testing, or internal audits of complex financial institutions is a plus. The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to:
- Leverage project management skills to ensure the key project milestones and targets are achieved in a timely manner to include strong coordination skills with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Develop requirements including stories, acceptance criteria, flow charts, functional diagrams and descriptions to communicate specifications for process efficiencies liaising with various stakeholders across the CCOR organization
- Assist product owners in ongoing PO work
- Performing analysis of business requirements and system specifications
- Create test cases, test plans, and other test artifacts in addition to executing test cases and triaging defects as well as managing stakeholders assisting with the effort
- Provide specific details on issues; working with Product owners and Technology team to track and verify resolution of issues.
- Track and document new changes requested including helping in facilitate a change management process including reviewing requests, visualizing potential remediation steps as well as communicating such items to key stakeholders
- Assist with analysis and reporting in relation multiple data sources including providing quality review of ingested data as well as developing new tools for visualization
- Develop materials to summarize proposed topics including communicate with relevant stakeholders to understand and/or execute certain workflows, controls, processes, and procedures employed to mitigate risks
- 3-5 years business analysis & project management experience with overall industry experience of 5-7 years
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Background experience in agile application development, project lifecycle, especially business requirements and testing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with little oversight
- Ability to learn new applications and processes with relative ease
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders that range from peers to executive management
- Candidate must be a strong team player and be extremely flexible and able to work in deadline driven, fast paced environment adopting to constantly changing business priorities
- Effective communicator with ability to communicate (both written and verbal)
- Previous experience in Compliance or Risk a plus
- Experience within a top tier U.S. financial services firm is a plus
- Experience within data management tools such as access, tableau and the Microsoft Office suit are a plus
Work Timings: 1:00pm to 10:00pm India Time/3:30am to 12:30pm NY Time
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team: Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month