- Meet the business objectives initiated by the respective country Retail Client Business
- Customer focused need-based selling
- Deepen customer relationship and maximize penetration
- Achieve personal sales target
- Segment focus, customer focused needs-based selling
- Meet new customers in the market everyday and convince them for Asset, Liability & Wealth Products
- Assist in implementation of Promotions and below the line activities in conjunction with the Regional Plan for new acquisition of customers across Personal Segment.
- Derive insights to Competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external regulations.
- To embed Operational Risk monitoring as an integral part of the business process. Towards this, to effectively carry out the assigned role, if any, under Compliance Risk Management and Operational Risk Management Assurance.
People and Talent
- Build a transparent and collaborative culture in which incentives are based on specific performance metrics on the Banks values.
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Promote an environment where compliance with internal control functions and the external regulatory framework is a central priority of the business
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Mortgages business to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Direct Sales-Mortgage Lending
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be a graduate. MBA s would be an advantage
- Candidates having Sales experience of at-least 1 year in the Retail Banking Industry; especially Home Loans, Wealth and Savings Accounts would be preferred
- Candidate having AMFI, IRDA (and other relevant certification) certification will be preferred
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month