Do you have IT leadership and / or consulting experience with Fortune 500 enterprise organizations across a cloud and emerging technologies? Are you a consultant that can transform how an enterprise views and uses IT with disruptive technologies like cloud computing? Have you built some of the most scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures and solutions? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, shaping and leading highly visible, high impact engagements that are transforming a company and potentially an entire industry?
At Wipro AWS Business Group (WABG), we are hiring a Chief Architect for AWS. This person will be responsible for helping the organization understand best practice around advanced cloud-based solutions; and provide advice on strategies for migrating and transforming workloads on AWS cloud. You will help Wipro’s Global Business Lines (iDEAS & iCORE) to ensure that client technology needs are properly defined, and proposals are developed to meet those needs in collaboration with account managers. You will help drive successful business outcomes across a broad set of enterprise customers through your passion for continuous learning, training, designing, and building cloud solutions. You will also handle the charter of building and on-boarding innovative products/solutions in our AWS Launchpad, AWS innovation studios jointly funded by Wipro and AWS that spread across multiple geographies across the globe.
You will also lead initiatives on Cloud Center of Excellence, work with Global Business Lines and Delivery Teams to foster best practices, governance and controls with Well Architected Reviews. You will work with AWS Partner team and on-board AWS services in Wipro’s offering, enable Wipro to become launch partner for new services and evangelize these services in the organization. You will continuously look out for opportunities to build new service offerings with your strategic perspective.
Wipro is a premier AWS partner with a number of AWS competencies, a number of professional/associate/specialty level certifications. You will facilitate Global Business Lines to maintain existing competency with periodic third party audits and technical assessments. You will also help competency and capability teams in promoting AWS certification drives with a number of boot-camps, trainings, webinars, AWS immersion days, AWS partner casts. You will preferably be an APN ambassador and lead other APN ambassadors from Wipro.
The person will have a broad range of skills to engage with the IT and business executives of our customers and advise them on the right technical & non-technical changes required in their journey with AWS.
We are looking for candidate who has:
- Build, articulate, and communicated AWS technical strategy
- Has owned prioritization of offering and solution based on client priorities
- Provided pre-sales support to win key deals
- Lead initiatives on Cloud Center of Excellence, work with Global Business Lines and Delivery Teams to foster best practices, governance and controls with AWS “Well Architected Reviews”
- Broad technology experience including : cloud architecture, application development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, AIOps, containers, serverless, Ci/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation
- Experience in migrating and transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
- Presentation and white boarding skills with an ability to right level a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management; and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to innovative technologies and learn quickly
- Experience working on Contact Center Solutions like Amazon Connect
- Meets/Exceeds functional/technical depth as well as complexity for this role
- Flare for being passionate about clients’ success, treat each person with respect, be global and responsible, and unyielding integrity in everything we do.
- Cost/Benefit modelling and creating compelling business cases for migration
- Leveraging and managing the wider Wipro eco-system
- Support business development through proactive opportunity identification, proposition development, RFP responses.
- Relationship management and business development by being the excellent partner with our key account executives, lead pursuit team and participate with the proposal development process while supplying technical solutions and proposal pricing strategies.
- Generating cloud migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures
- Collaborating with Wipro industry experts and global business lines to build and execute plan
- Prior experience as a Cloud Solution Architect
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Worked on data centre migrations or cloud migrations on AWS
- Demonstrated technical leadership in the areas of IT operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
- Flare for innovation and translating innovative ideas to solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities
- One or more AWS professional certifications
- Track-record of conducting a cloud transformation as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer in their own AWS transformation
- Master’s degree preferred
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month