The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business – all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers – developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies – see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Cloud Network Engineer, you’ll guide customers on how to configure and deploy virtual machines (VM’s) and containers, consisting of network architecture, identity and access management, application security, logging, monitoring, billing, and more.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex cloud infrastructure challenges in the areas of networking, containerization, and clustering.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, open-source and sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Travel regularly in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
- 5 years of experience managing client-facing projects, troubleshooting technical issues, and working with engineering/sales teams.
- Experience designing and maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in distributed virtualized/containerized environments.
- Experience writing software in one or more languages (e.g., Java, Python, Golang, etc.).
- Experience with data center networking and cloud networking technologies.
- Experience in scalable networking design, including high availability, redundancy, failover, and load balancing.
- Experience with one or more third-party networking products.
- Experience troubleshooting networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S, and BGP.
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month