With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Consultant, SAP Order Management (SD/OTC)
In this role, we are looking for order management expert preferably with prior experience in SAP ERP and should have led a consulting engagement, handled pre-sales and solutioning activities. In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a high-pressure business environment while being a standout colleague.
Prior working experience with order management concepts and activities including understanding of industry best practices for Data, Tables, Structures, Process, and Procedures.
- SAP SD (AR, ITC, OTC) solution experience in the ERP space, preferably SAP ECC or S/4 HANA.
- Should handle end-to-end and process blueprinting, mapping, and architecture.
- Map client OTC/Commercial business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Handle aligned process (as applicable)-Order processing, Accounts, Master data, Logistics, Intercompany, Customer Service and domain knowledge.
- Responsible for implementing a unified data integration strategy that will streamline and modernize the acquisition, processing, storage, and analysis of data across different internal and external systems`.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as a subject matter expert to mentor juniors
- Ensure client happiness and successful external & internal audits
- BTech/ BE with MBA or relevant from reputed universities
- Postgraduate (Engineers and MBAs preferred)
- Years of experience
- Proficient level of experience and knowledge of SAP Order Management, Commercial, Sales & Distribution.
- Experience in working with data technologies, architectures and SAP ABAP is proffered.
- Good understanding of tables and relations, data lake, cloud, and familiarity with modelling tools, reporting tools, data warehousing and big data will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
- Self-starter, high energy, works independently and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month