We are a creative digital consultancy. We combine leading digital and creative capabilities with the deep industry knowledge and experience Deloitte is known for. That means, our clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a business vision to life.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager in our Consulting team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Total 3+ years of experience.
- Good hands on knowledge on Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Must have 1 project experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation
- Development )coding) experience in Dynamics 365 is a must
- Should be trained on MS Dynamics for the Functional consulting roles and drafting functional specifications and functional test scenarios
- Should have hands on experience of at least 2-3 end to end implementations in Dynamics AX SCM Modules
- Should have good knowledge and hands on experience in Modules like Inventory, Sales & Marketing, Procurement, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP)
- Experience in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is a must
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultant across our organization:
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte
University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month