- Designs, develops, tests and debugs new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software under general supervision
- Works with a global teams to discuss, understand and design solutions
- Works with other Airline Solution product teams and Airline Customers to provide optimized solution meeting customer expectations
- Experience in software development. Solid knowledge of Object-oriented design. Understanding of performance, scale, and reliability aspects of architecture.
- Comfortable with Java and knowledgeable with Java (8+).
- Working knowledge of J2EE platform, Spring framework, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL
- Efficiency in using development IDE and build tools: IntelliJ, Maven, JUnit, GIT
- Windows and Unix/Linux basic user level experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong sense of teamwork
- Experience in testing and deployment of customer-facing applications with global users.
- Learning on-the-fly
- Positive attitude
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Cloud/AWS environment and design concepts
- Knowledge of Sabre or other airline business’
- Experience with TeamCity, Gradle, Groovy, Spock, Geb, Concordion, ReactJs, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, ActiveMQ, Camel, Oracle
- Exposure to Orchestration Engines, Workflows, BPMN, Mocking frameworks, performance optimization, DB clustering
- Working with highly available software
- Knowing Scrum/Agile principles, refactoring techniques, test tools
B.E. or other equivalent degree
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month