KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers and analyzes Customers financial data to evaluate risk.
- Assesses creditworthiness of companies and institutions.
- Collaborate and makes recommendations about whether to increase, adjust, extend, or close lines of credit.
- Undertakes risk analysis using regional, sector-specific, environmental, and other financial data.
- Prepares and presents credit reports.
- Completes quality assurance reviews.
- Gauges market trends.
- Monitors and adheres to collateral compliance covenants.
- Analyzes data to verify information and uncover fraud.
- Oversees or undertakes document preparation.
- Evaluate business purpose credit requests utilizing applicable Credit Risk Policies and Guidelines.
- Analyze business/entity financial statements, business credit reports, and other relevant Information to calculate cash flow and balance sheet ratios.
- Utilize the ratios and evaluate other qualitative factors to determine a client’s risk of default.
- Ability to create presentations / recommendations for Credit limit set up / approval
- Initiate discussions at various levels of the business to mitigate the credit decisioning
- Monitoring the activity of the customers in the ERP and perform Credit reviews on a regular frequency and on need basis.
- Experience in handling SAP & Salesforce.
- Ability to interpret DNBI / Other related credit portals
- Should possess good communication skills
- Experience in handling credit process for health industry will be an added advantage
Experience 3-5 years in Credit Management and collection OTC.
- • Guarding Business integrity
- • Managing Controls
- • Financial Accounting & Reporting
- • Influencing Business Decisions
- • Driving Business Value & Performance
- • Process Improvement
- • Negotiation
In return, we offer you
- A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package. `
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month