Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Accountable for providing functional expertise in SAP SD.
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of customers & contacts in SAP.
- Validate current data and propose changes based on standards and procedures.
- Accountable for processing requests as per agreed turnaround time.
- Prepare and publish summary reports for identified changes and creation as per customer requirement.
- Should be willing to work in 24 X 7 shifts.
The Master Data Analyst will need to possess the following set of skills:
- A good team player, who can work well under pressure or in stressful and demanding situations or environments with close attention to detail.
- Managing Business Process – Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance etc.
- Experienced in creation/review of Customer master data in SAP
- Experienced in SAP SD / SAP MM Customer / Vendor Master data as end user.
- Basic knowledge of MS office tools – PowerPoint & Excel.
- Effective communicator and should have the ability to lead client discussions and take decisions.
- Basic knowledge of Power Bi will be added advantage.
Skills & Experience After Market Operations, Aftermarket Support, SAP – SD
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month