Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Hands-on experience in Utilities Conversion Projects, to work electric network layout by using different applications like AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArcGIS, Small world and GTECH
- Understand customer requirements and familiar with electric concepts to understand the Overhead and Underground Electrical Equipment’s, Poles, Primary, and Secondary network features..
- GIS Executive/Engineer will manage geo database, merge, topology and other activity to make this data as deliverable.
- You will report to Project Lead
- Have 1 to 8 years of overall experience.
- Have the capability in performing the quality checks on production completed files before delivering to customer. UFM / Conduit Manager experience is an added advantage.
- Database Generation, Handling, Processing and Analysis in different GIS environments Implementation of GIS Knowledge in different fields like Public Utilities – Telecom, Electricity, Transportation, Water, Oil & Gas.
- This is the experience-level class in the series. Initially, under close guidance, Incumbents perform the more routine current and advanced tasks, while learning the more experienced and complex work.
- Education and Work Experience: Must have knowledge in ArcGIS or AutoCAD Map.
Skills & Experience Communication Skliis, Learning Quickly, Presentations
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month