Enterprise Data Ingestion products integrate structured, semi-structured and unstructured data from internal and external data suppliers, enables the data ingestion and transformation into data lake in an efficient and secured way which can be leveraged for Data Operations, Data Fulfillment, Supply Chain analytics, Strategy and Enterprise, Advanced Manufacturing Center(AMC) and Dashboards.
(1) Lead ingestion of data from transactional systems across the enterprise using tools and techniques – Dynamic Data Ingestion Tool, Qlik Attunity, Informatica.
(2) Manage a diverse, high performing team to work collaboratively with our business partner in order to securely expand and develop the Data lake platform and services.
(3) Ensure solutions delivered perform according to KPI (Relevancy metrics) defined
(4) Maintain strong and trusting relationships with business partners across the enterprise
(5) Drive Operations Resilience and Data Quality for Data lake and other data products
B.E., B.Tech., MCA
No. of years of experience
5 to 8 years
Area of professional exposure (technical skills)
(1) Experience with Hadoop, Informatica, Data Warehousing, and/or other Big Data applications or architecture. *Preference for experience with HDFS, Informatica, Tera Data, Hive and HBase.
(2) Hands on experience in improving Operations Resilience
(3) Hands on experience in managing product development using Agile/Kanban/Scrum/Scrumban methodologies and practices
(4) Exposure and experience with Ford Architectural standards, processes, and documentation
(5) Ability to communicate effectively with IT and business team members on a global level.
(6) Ability to negotiate solutions and drive consensus across platforms.
Global Data Insights & Analytics
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month