Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- A bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a database administrator
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including SQL / NoSQL, RDBS, such as Oracle Database, Hadoop, MongoDB or PostgreSQL, etc
- Strong experience with programming languages such PL/SQL coding, store procedures
- Good understand database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Expertise in cloud-based database systems
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
Skills & Experience Cloud Platform, MongoDB, NoSQL, Oracle, SQL
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter. ,
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month