work on Telecom planning and designing projects
- Telecom Engineer/Designer will perform the Telecom Network Planning and Design Engineering.
- Experience with telecom network topology and customer connectivity technology.
- Experience in FTTX/ FTTP Planning and designing of several fiber networks and scopes.
- Experience on Frontier design applications FROGS.
- Have 2 to 8 years of experience in Telecom planning and designing.
- Experience on Frontier worksFTTH/BAU/Cutsection/prebuild/M6/shitticketes
- Experience in FTTX/ FTTP Planning and designing of several fiber networks and scopes like Core/backhaul, Front haul and distribution networks.
- Hand-on experience on telecom networks including OSP and ISP elements.
- Knowledge of GPON and Ethernet networks.
- Experience in telecom construction work plan and design, AutoCAD Traffic control plans designs, Permitting works will be added advantage.
Skills & Experience Dpi, Frogs, FTTH, Fttx design, MetaSolv M6
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month