DevOps is a series of practices and processes that are intended to speed up and automate aspects of the processes of developing, testing and releasing software, allowing for the continuous delivery of software and software updates. Whereas previously software would be developed by developers and then passed onto testers to test and go back and forth between them, devOps practices aim to simplify this by integrating these previously separate teams. DevOps engineers are responsible for facilitating this. The role of a devOps engineer combines aspects of a technical role and an IT operations role. While engineers are likely to be involved with coding, and a knowledge of coding languages and principles is required to find problems and build solutions, this is not the primary role of a devOps engineer. More senior engineers are likely to be more involved in the project management and planning side of development.
- Provide Operational Support for applications by adhering knowledge on DevOps standards [CI/CD process] hosted in Private Cloud and Docker container platform.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Job Requirements /Key Responsibilities
- Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations.
- Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration.
- Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills : DevOps
- Responsible for delivery of DevOps and cloud platform services in Agile following best practices of SAFE, SCRUM
- Hands on knowledge on public cloud (AWS/ Azure) for all compute, storage and networking services
- Hands on experience on DevOps platform roadmap design, DevOps methodologies implementation, DevOps platform Architecture and design
- Hands on knowledge on few of the tools like Jenkins and/or Azure Devops, Jira, Kubernetes and/or Terraform, Shell scripting, Bash scripting
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore
- Plan and execute tasks as per agreed timelines and budget
- Team player ability to work independently
Location Bangalore, India
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED:
We are Cervello. We believe in the power of connected data. We are laser focused on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital, data and decision-making. We are problem solvers and builders focused on helping our clients win with data. Our culture is cool and innovative. Our environment is casual and conducive to collaboration and problem solving. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great – join us!
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our teams, and our clients. Cervello aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems. Cervello is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in analytics and consulting are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month