With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager -Collections
We are looking for a Collections Representative who would be responsible for managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
- Collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, credit balance disposition, and unclaimed property administration.
- The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Ability to handle, trouble shoot, and resolve recurring or occasional bottlenecks
- Effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Receive notification for reimbursement and perform acceptability analysis within threshold
- B.Com Graduation
- Relevant work experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to learn ERP systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel
- Good conceptual knowledge and experience in tax activities preferred
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 70,000 to 80,000
- Salary payable Per Month