- Manage noiseless and transparent operations – manage Service Delivery & ensuring that Client Targets exceed expectations month on month.
- Implement appropriate mechanisms to identify, understand and call out performance gaps and/or performance breakthroughs. Develop and implement improvement plans to close performance gaps.
- Lead the way in implementing new technologies in operations and display a strong executive presence
- Come up with ideas to improve revenue and reduce cost.
- Responsible for overall performance of the team in terms of productivity & Quality.
- Conduct sessions with the team to discuss Achievements, Targets and planning to meet the Targets. Facilitate the personal & professional development of the team-members.
- Review process and people metrics periodically with Internal Management and Clients.
- Interact with the client partners to understand their concerns & take steps to effectively resolve them.
- Take the lead in working with digital teams on introducing breakthrough technology solutions into operations
- Demonstrate lean six sigma framework to drive continuous performance improvement
- Understand the details of the RCA done, discussing and identifying causes for dissatisfaction among customers and spearheading process improvement initiatives.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate with relevant experience in Digital Payments/ Product Support/ Contact Center.
- Should have prior experience of leading team size of 100 plus.
- Thorough knowledge of all the key functions of a BPM company Hiring, Training, Transition, Quality, Operations, Pricing etc.
- Meaningful experience in Digital Payments. In depth knowledge of payments industry, future trends, customer demands, regulatory bodies etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly.
- Intellectual agility and analytical outlook
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month