In this role, you will be responsible for all following activities;
- Efficiently carry out data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purposes.
- Gather reporting requirements from various stakeholders, architect the solution/report, understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in a timely manner
- Create and design intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions.
- Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards.
- Connect to SQL Servers and other diverse data sources in Power BI.
- Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
- Handle complex visualization or data problems in Dashboards.
- Display strong SQL skills, preferably over SQL Server along with Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Regularly work on an ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus.
Qualifications we seek in you
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in Power BI and SQL
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience on any ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month