With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of MT, Cash Applications
In this role, you will be responsible to Work closely with and within Property & Casualty Insurance Finance operations management team.
- Daily Liquidity management for cash funding
- IC loan, G&A and capital contribution settlement with other platforms
- Actual cash analysis on platform and consolidation on group level
- Counter party risk management for platform and group
- Preference share dividend Interest payment and booking of long term debt
- Corporate credit card booking and reconciliation from cash side.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and balances outstanding to ensure compliance with the Credit & Collection policy.
- Managing queries, statement, invoices and premium remittance via finance email box.
- Daily bank transaction download to update cash log file and allocate them as per details
- Post documentation receipt further assess status of KYC refresh as per ‘gap’ letter and further coordinate for missing documents
- Review claims workflow for claim payment processing
- Booking claims payment including proportional claims
- Premium and claims matching in system
- Non-claims payment and booking as provided by other department
- Review journal entry and posting in system
- Payments authorization on bank website as first approver
- Age receivables including follow-up comments on outstanding premium
- Unmatched & unallocated premium initial follow-up with broker and underwriters
- Bank reconciliation for all bank accounts.
- Connect with account payable and account receivable teams for open items.
- Show open items in summary sheet with follow-up comments
- Discussion with department head on current year expense forecast and next year planning
- Creation of planning template for 30 cost center based on gathered information
- Monthly follow-up meeting with department heads (DH) on future changes
- Encouraging information in group planning template and send to group planning team for review
- Seek and make changes as per group planning team
- MI expense template update on quarterly basis
- Provide commentary on variances for QTD and YTD numbers
- Circulation of plan vs actual expense report to DH
- Seek queries send by DH
- Maintain and update employee benefit allowance tracker
Qualifications we seek in you
- B.Com Graduate
- Strong Cash operations knowledge in Credit Control, Treasury & bank Reconciliation and FP&A
- Advanced user of Excel
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Must demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, energy and flexibility
- Ability to handle multifaceted volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement in order to develop succession plan for staff
- Good communication skills, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Exercises good judgement on day to day business problems and provides recommendations for solving course correction
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 20,000 to 25,000
- Salary payable Per Month