With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Order to Cash
We’re looking for someone with extensive knowledge and understanding of entire order to cash process including different invoice types (Manual, Consolidated and Automated). In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high pressure business environment while being a good team player and should have led a team size of ~20 to 25 people.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for all the activities related to O2C domain
- Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order
- Investigate discrepancies in the PO and invoices with disputes
- Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement & adhere to strategy
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting pass due amounts
- Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
- Customer and Country/Regional FD Relationship Management through e-mail, fax and conference calls.
- Participate in governance meetings at country / region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration with the team members properly to meet the deliverables and motivate & help them to develop the process standards
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects)
- Timely and effective communication with internal departments (like sales, Operations, Credit teams) for issue resolution
Qualifications we seek in you
- B.Com graduation (MBA – Finance preferred)
- Relevant work experience in Order to Cash
- Very Good Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- SAP knowledge and experience in generating reports from SAP would be an added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month