With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of BA, Tableau Developer
- Completed minimum 3 End to End Developments life cycles in Tableau Development.
- Very solid understanding on Tableau architecture
- Build reports Medium to Complex in Tableau desktop using different types of data sources.
- Must have vast experience on different types of charts, tables, filters, details, functions, blending, Hyperlink LODs etc.
- Performance tuning Monitoring.
- Should be good in communication Written & Verbal.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Create/Modify/Manage server task schedules.
- Should have good knowledge on Monitoring server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues.
- Good knowledge about Tableau Admin, security, Data Access Server Row level Security.
- Rich experience on Tableau Metadata tables and SQL.
- Excellent Oral and written Communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month