With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Developer, Record to Report
We require someone with extensive knowledge and experience in General Accounting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to general accounting which include:
- Month End Closing process and Reconciliations (Key & Non Key)
- Standard, Non Standard & recurring J/Es (incl. accruals, prepaid, deferrals, leases)
- Posting and documenting and tracking approvals
- Recording volumes and finalizing SLAs
- Initial P&L reviews (e.g. trend analyses), detailed reporting analyses and Audit Support
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good written and verbal communications skills to communicate with external parties
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Foreign Client handling
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Relevant experience
- Relevant Experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing RTR Ops
- MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Macros
- IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Quality Lean/Process Improvement knowledge
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 20,000 to 25,000
- Salary payable Per Month