With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, Banking
You’ll be required to balance a big team of approx. 100+ members. It’s a banking operation. Person needs to handle customer for new and existing opportunities; daily operation calls with senior leadership and with customers as well. Need to be a strategic leader for upskilling and mentoring team managers accordingly. Looking after internal partners and customer as well. Job requires high comprehension level & ability to make decision following the banking policies. Ready to take challenges on certain things on getting the task done, also will be responsible for setting up new operations, delivering SLAs, getting the attrition in control and people metrics in place.
- Handle client operations with ease via exhibiting knowledge on retail, personal banking and commercial lending as a subject matter authority
- Balance the day-to-day operations and partner with transition, transformation for setting new operations
- Engage in new client pilots, solution and review processes for new opportunities.
- Lead and empower staff to deliver customer service perfection
- Use quality supervising data management system to compile and track performance at team and level.
- Responsible for getting team’s people metrics in control and responsible for attrition.
- Agile in taking initiative and accountability for consistently achieving goals and delivering on expectations with an ease of adaptability to a dynamic work environment
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Participates in discussions cross-functional teams on process standardization, process improvements, system validation, customization, and integration of new tools and technologies
- Responsible for ensuring internal and external customer interactions are handled in compliance with established procedures and standards
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate (any stream), preferably Commerce
- Proven experience in banking sector and handled big teams as a TL with excellent partner and customer management.
- Excellent data analytics skills and knowledge of Banking Domain
- Good understanding of different types of Lending operations
- Good project management, documentation and process orientation skills
- Can generate interest and understanding of sophisticated areas through persuasive communication;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills to work efficiently with different internal and external teams
- Good customer and partner management. Build excellent relations with customers. Must demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation
- High on personal integrity
- Proficiency with office tools like MS Word, MS excel & power point.
- Must be able to demonstrate high level of self-motivation, energy and flexibility
- Responsibility of people metrics delivery and Operations SLAs.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 70,000 to 80,000
- Salary payable Per Month