Roles and Responsibilities
Owning the digital acquisition piece for in-house brands, across all channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc and be responsible for cost and performance targets.
2. Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
3. Working closely to build Partnerships for cross brand activities.
4. Work closely with Product and Design team to create the growth strategy.
5. Running exciting experiments on growth and strategy to help chart out the future business strategy for HOAD.
6. Lead , manage and monitor all digital campaigns, ensure proper optimization is taking place & monthly targets are met.
7. Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis LTV of relevant segmented audience cohorts.
8. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
9. Execute effective digital media campaigns on platforms including but not limited to AdWords, Facebook Ads, Display, Video, Re-marketing, Branding, Affiliates, etc.
10. Working on presentation/analytics/MIS and weekly/daily updates.
11. Execution of campaign setups and measuring their performance. Well versed with data tracking tools such as Google Analytics.
12. Good conceptual understanding and execution skills to direct implementation and analysis of SEO.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Experience in Performance Marketing & handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
2. Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
3. Industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates and Display campaigns focusing on transactions.
4. A knack for data-driven creative conceptualization and production.
Perks and Benefits
Functional Area: Marketing & Communication
Role Category: Digital Marketing
Role: Social Media Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month