At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
MUST HAVE MANAGED Employee base of 20K
Director- Strategic Talent Consulting (HR Business Partner)
If you are looking for a rewarding career experience as a Strategic Talent Consultant in a high-growth organization, we have a role here. At EY GDS we value wellbeing, curiosity and agility as an individual. We create teams of inspiring, teaming and belonging. We care for our business, society and client. Our purpose is building a better working world. Does that resonate with you? We look forward to working with you.
- As a trusted partner and advisor to the GDS Service Line/Functions, you are considered an extension of the business leaders, working closely with the leadership team to support growth objectives and help meet future talent needs.
- You will build a deep understanding of both the business direction and HR/Talent priorities to ensure successful implementation of key high-touch people processes and initiatives.
- You will also partner closely with the other Centers of Excellence within the talent function, such as Talent Attraction & Acquisition, Talent Development, Total Rewards etc. to ensure seamless execution of talent initiatives across the organization.
- You will also be responsible for managing and developing a team of Talent Consultants to deliver exceptional services to the client stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
- Engage with Talent and Service Line Leadership to align business priorities with talent priorities
- Translate the business strategy into practical and innovative talent solutions at the business unit level
- Advise the business on developing a culture within the business unit that underpins our values, promote high performance teaming and enables the delivery of exceptional client service
- Challenge and coach senior management to drive change and support the implementation and successful adoption of projects and initiatives at EY Global/GDS level
- Guide business leaders in effective change management strategies and the deployment of change (e.g. for restructuring, acquisitions)
- Act as a coach to leadership in relation to delivering the people strategy agenda
- Champion GDS D&I agenda and embed within strategy
- Influence the Talent COEs in the development of best-in-class models and programs
- Facilitate change and support the implementation and successful adoption of talent initiatives within business unit
- Contribute to workforce planning activities in the context of understanding capability, skills development and manage workforce planning efforts to meet business unit needs
- Work with business leaders to develop and manage their long-term talent pipeline (e.g. Talent Review, Succession Planning, Partner and Executive Director/Director promotions process etc.)
- Manage the development of leaders and contribute to the design of career path models and development programs along with Learning & Talent Development Team
- Support the business unit in the development and retention of top performers, build a pipeline of diverse future leaders for the sustainability and success of business unit
- Manage an employee base of 20K+
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness, ability to develop clear, actionable plans in support of an overall business unit strategy
- Strong client focus with the ability to build good relationships with multiple stakeholders across the organisation at all levels
- Strong Employee Relations experience of complex disciplinary, grievance and performance management activities, especially with employees in senior management level
- Motivate team members through effective monitoring, coaching, counselling and providing a positive working environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate or a post graduate qualification in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desirable.
- 18+ years of HR experience of which a significant period should have been in the capacity of an HR generalist (e.g. performance management, employee relations, change management)
- Managed an employee base of 20K+ FTEs
- Experience in managing and mentoring large teams
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A professional accreditation or HR specialization certification
- Experience working in a consulting organization or in a similar professional services environment
- Experience of working in a cross-border, virtual environment would be beneficial
What we look for
- Be an enabler of high-performance Talent team
- Keen interest to invest time for self-learning, seeking opportunities to work on cross-functional HR projects
- Working collaboratively in a team environment
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with desire and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across eight locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, Hungary, Srilanka and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month