In this role you will be strategizing, planning, co-coordinating, and program managing the number of Key Accounts to enable a higher growth trajectory of those accounts.
– This is a highly visible role where you will get a chance of working with Cyient’s Leadership, coordinating with multiple teams within Cyient, including the Account Managers and BU heads, to make a considerable impact on Account progress. This is not limited to planning but goes beyond that into influencing the workings and strategic direction of the account.
-This is a Senior level role- where you will be artful in conducting interviews and dialogues with outside advisors to fetch and extract deep rooted Account knowledge and insights. You will need excellent written and spoken skills.
– One of the most important skills required for this role is – diligent Program Management, where you will be keeping track of activities that you yourself will outline for 10+ key accounts.
Good knowledge in at least one of the below verticals is a MUST – Manufacturing, Transportation, Aerospace and defense, Telecom/ Communications, Energy and Utilities, Medical or Life Sciences, Mining, Semiconductor.
– You would use your excellent analytical skills, understanding of the macro-economic environment, knowledge about vertical/industry domain, knowledge about Engineering R&D space, while utilizing the research done by other teams on the account, to help Account Manager enter new areas of Deal pursuits.
– This role also entails high degree of interpersonal skills, as you will be working with multiple stakeholders with different personalities and drivers- You will have to use your influential thinking, strategic read of account situations, helpful advice, diligent reminders, and art of getting work done through soft nudges or push as the situation demands.
– You will need a strong aptitude for reading, comfort with number crunching, good PowerPoint skills, and the ability to present your analysis in an objective and cogent manner for Cyient’s C Level leadership.
-As a part of this role, you would be in close touch with the COO, BU Heads, Horizontal leaders, Head of Sales Assurance, Head of Large Deals team, Sales Operations, and Key Account Client Partners, hence require good maturity levels to handle senior-level discussions.
Program Management/ Account Management/ Business Consulting experience in a Management Consulting firm/ IT services firm/ Engineering R&D firm ranging from 7-15 years showcasing excellent Program Management Skills.
Must be from an Engineering R&D background, with experience in one or more domains/ industry verticals ( Industrial Manufacturing, Transportation, Communication, Utilities, Aerospace, Auto, Semi-Conductors, Medical, Mining, etc).
Tier 1 or Tier 2 MBA.
High-quality analytical skills and a prior role showcasing the same.
Prior experience as a business analyst would be an added plus (the selected candidate would not be involved in requirement gathering in this role).
Very good in MS PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of program management tools is an added plus
Innovative in approach and speedy in execution.
Hard worker with the ability to handle multiple sub-streams /mini-projects.
Skills & Experience Benchmark Analysis, Conceptual Analysis, Good at MS Excel and communication, New Business Development
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month