As an Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of Electrical Wiring Harness while strengthening your electrical skills and mastery of engineering design concepts within Electrical Center of excellence team. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to local/global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network. This position performs complex electrical integration work, identifies design problems, and resolves problems.
Although this position may be the transition from individual contributor to team leadership, the major focus of the job is on technical delivery.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design/Develop Electrical Wiring harness for various Caterpillar machines
- Get involved and contribute in system level architecture, electrical system/subsystem
- Get involved and contribute in new component development and sub processes.
- Perform needs electrical analysis and initiate ideas
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
Perform product maintenance /Resolve electrical design related issues
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering,
plus 4-8 years experience in Automotive electrical or Heavy engineering electrical. Requires min of 2-4 years of experience in Pro/E -Creo cabling.
Incumbent must be able to demonstrate the ability to gain a mastery of complex engineering and manufacturability concepts. Must have a good mechanical/electrical aptitude with ability to develop product concepts. Requires strong leadership ability and good communications skills.
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
Pro/E -Creo Experience
Relocation is available for this position. Relocation is available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network .
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month