Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Must have experience in Electrical wiring design & development lifecycle.
- Must have worked through the development cycle & should have thorough knowledge on wiring & harness component selections.
- Experience in working with electrical Wiring and harness drafting standards.
- Must have experience in preparation of manufacturing BOM.
- Must have experience in electrical system architecture design, wiring design, harness design & form board design
- Should have strong knowledge on Electrical circuits Theory, Electrical Power systems, Electrical technology and Electronics Analog/Digital Circuits.
- Experience in aerospace domain is highly preferred.
- Experience in preparation of electrical wiring continuity schedules and functional schedules.
- Experience in design of Electrical panel wiring and preparation of functional checks for the electrical panels.
- Preferred to have thorough understanding of MIL 704D, MIL-W-5088L/SAE AS50881, MIL-E-7016, MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-461, MIL-B-5087 & DO-160 standards.
- Experience on Electrical Load and Power Source Capacity Analysis (AC analysis, DC Analysis & Battery Analysis) for aircrafts is an added advantage.
- Having experience in 3-D harness design is an added advantage.
- Experience in Integration and testing of wiring/harness on the aircraft is an added advantage.
- Experience in Mentor Graphics Capital (logic and Harness XC), Catia is an added advantage.
- Awareness in implementing EMI/EMC methods for electrical wiring design.
Customer is looking for highly-motivated and experienced electrical/electronics engineer. The individual will work in various phases of product development on the Boeing platforms.
The job responsibilities include:
- Executing projects independently without supervision
- Collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
- Providing guidance and mentoring team during project execution
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with customer personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
Basic Qualifications (essential requirements a candidate MUST have to qualify for the position)
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication with 5 to 9 years of experience
– Preferred: Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication
– Must be very fluent in spoken and written English and have excellent communication style.
- Salary Range 20,000 to 25,000
- Salary payable Per Month